Saturday 9 March 2013

What's so great about Autumn anyway??

With Autumn upon us I thought I would dedicate this post to the art of the coat/jacket!

Let's face it, with warm days soon departing us only to be replaced with in-door heating and chilly nights there has to be a silver lining to it all.. right?

I think I have found it..


The colour. the fitting. those boots. divine.


I'm not sure if it is the snow backdrop, but an off-white hooded coat with a bright red lip and dark tanned gloves are simply stunning.


simple, structured and sleek. 

Extra props for fabulous hair.


Dark brown leather with a pop of colour... Love this!


Cream jacket, tights, heels and a Fedora.. I'm in love!


I can't help it, I have a soft spot for leopard print!



Not quite a coat but still worth a favourable mention..


Oh Burberry! 










No comments:

Post a Comment