Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bachelor of the Week: Michael Jenkinson (Mouse)



This week's Bachelor is often seen patrolling the beach and savings lives on Channel Ten's "Bondi Rescue".

When not donning his lifesaving uniform he can be found working on his new sunscreen/zinc brand "Bondi Zinc", surfing waves, and cutting loose at the 'Logies' after party dance floor.

I find out all there is to know about Michael Jenkinson aka "Mouse"

1. Who is your current idol and why?

I wouldn't say I have an idol but at the moment I'm drawing inspiration from Joel Parkinson the 2012 ASP World Surfing Champion. He is a legend guy and an awesome but humble athlete.

2. What are three qualities you like in a girl?

That would have to be nice eyes, a good sense of humour and intelligence.

3. If you could play any character in any movie, who would it be?

I would like to say Patrick Swayze out of "Dirty Dancing" but to be more realistic I'd probably suit Peter Dinklage, the dwarf out of Game of Thrones.

4. Are you a boxers or a brief boy?

Neither. Maybe briefs if I'm going out for a night but mainly free balling. Yeeew!

5. What is currently on your nightstand?

Radio, light, sunnies, two watches, a picture of my mum with my dog when he was a puppy about twenty five years ago that is held by a picture frame that I made in Design and Technology at school about twelve years ago, worst frame ever!

6. What is the last song you downloaded?

"Miss you" from the Rolling Stones. It's an old thumper!

7. What has been your biggest career highlight so far?

I resuscitated a two-year old girl at Bronte Beach whilst working as a lifeguard. I brought her back to life in front of her family. That was pretty cool I guess.

8. If you were an animal what would you be?

Hmm... everyone calls me Mouse so I guess I would be a mouse. Or possibly a sperm whale.

9. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?

I would love to meet Notorious Biggy Smalls best rapper ever. I'd ask him "who shot ya"??

10. If you were stranded on a desert island, what 3 items would you take with you?

A compass, knife and Eva Mendes

http://www.bondizincsunscreen.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment