Tuesday 26 March 2013

Bachelor of the Week: Tim Cruickshank



Anyone that can claim they play for "Sydney Thunder in the Big Bash League" sure does sound... well... intriguing!

For those of you who are as sport illiterate as me, it basically means that Tim plays Cricket for a really good Sydney team (and represents NSW).

When not playing on the field, Tim enjoys anything to do with water and the outdoors. 

Having grown up on the Northern Beaches suburb of Avalon, Tim loves surfing, paddle boarding, strumming his guitar and planning his next big trip overseas.

That's not all ladies! He also does charity work. Yes that's right, this weeks Bachelor ticks all the boxes! 

Tim is currently involved in a fabulous not-for-profit organisation called "Happy Days Cambodian Village School Inc" that aims to provide a quality education to Cambodian children for a better future. 

It is hard to believe that this fit, handsome, beach dwelling, cricket playing, charity worker is still single! Want to know more? Here is the low-down on all things Mr Cruickshank related.. 

Who is your current Idol and why? 
I don’t really have an Idol. I get all my inspiration from my friends and family. 

What are three qualities you like in a girl?
A relaxed personality, Good skin and a nice smile are three things that always grab my attention. A girl that can make you laugh and confidence is also very important. As you can tell I'm not very picky. 

If you could play any character in any movie, who would it be? 
Ryan Gosling- "Crazy, Stupid, Love". Either that or Bradley Cooper in "Limitless". I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on a few of those pills. 

Are you a boxers or brief boy? 
Boxers. Although I always train in briefs. You need to counteract the bounce factor. Bjorn Borg are hands down the best underwear 

What is currently on your nightstand? 
IPod, Head Phones, 2 books, Watch, Hat, Hermes, Foxtel remote, $15 in loose change, a picture frame of my Mum, Sister and Niece, two necklaces and three pairs of sunnies. Maybe time to clean it hey. 

What was the last song you downloaded? 
Stubborn Love- The Lumineers. It’s a belter. 

What has been your biggest career highlight so far? 
I’m not big on Personal achievements. I try and gauge my success through my happiness and the enjoyment I get out of what I do. So far I’ve been very lucky in this department. 

If you were an animal what would you be? 
Well im a Taurus and everyone says im extremely stubborn so I’d have to say a Bull. 

If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
Definitely my Grandfather. He passed away when I was still a young kid so I only have vague memories of him. He was also a cricketer so I would give anything to be able to sit down with him and have a good chat. Alive- Natalie Portman. Im pretty sure I’d shit myself and say nothing. 

If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you? 
A guitar, fishing rod and a couple of my mates. I’d be happily stranded.

For more info on "Happy Days Cambodian Village School Inc" check out http://www.happydayscambodianvillageschoolinc.org.au/our-mission


No comments:

Post a Comment