Thursday 14 February 2013

Word to yo mamma!


We’re often told over and over again that to ‘Change your lifestyle you have to change your thinking’ but hey, it aint that easy sista!

I’ve watched so many friends, family, co-workers, random strangers lose their ‘spark’ (you know, that thing that makes them uniquely them, whether it be a wicked sense of humour, crazy antics, or beaming smile) due to unforeseen changes such as a bad breakup, losing their job, arguments with friends or a million other things.

When you’re down it can be so tricky to pull yourself out of that ‘glass case of emotion’ yes, I just quoted Ron Burgandy from Anchorman, what of it!?





How do you change your way of thinking? Or ‘SNAP OUT OF IT’ as my mum would say. (Notice I just used shouty capitals, not a coincidence).

Well, I’m a girl, so obviously I turn to the wise words of celebrities and pinterest, and let’s just say it’s got me out of a funky mood on many occasions. Don’t knock it till you try it! Those crazy A-listers are quite the Einstein’s when it comes to quotes.

Here are a few of my fav’s!





Right on Marilyn!

I hear u Tupac!


Oh Adele, how I heart you! 



Word!


No more boohoo'ing!



Liz Lemon oh so wise!


So true Zooey! (Love her in New Girl!)


My fav quote of them all! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment