Wednesday 17 April 2013

The best of the best: Coachella

Oh to be a Coachella Maven! The fashion standard is set by the A-list, the music is the best of the best and it runs over two weekends in the middle of the dessert. It's so random you can't help but love it!

Here are a pick of my favourite Coachella outfits, proudly brought to you by the disgustingly good-looking Hollywood set who makes "Casual Chic" look too easy!

*Apologies in advance for the overuse of the "!! "Coachella get's me a tad hyper.

I don't normally like a matching ensemble, but there is nothing, in my eyes, that Kate can do wrong, therefore I love it! Damn her awesomeness! (and those boots!!)

Lesson 1: Always strut with your shoulders back!


I have never dissed any of Diane Kruger's oufits NEVER!! So I am choosing to think that this photo was simply taken from a bad angle and her skirt really doesn't blend with her legs in such an ugly colour. Nope, must be the lighting.

p.s has Pacey put on weight?? Still cute!


YES I have already included a pic of Kate NO I don't care. She.is.awesome. 

Does nobody tan anymore?? Love the hat, love the boyff.. that's all I got for this one. 
Lesson 2: tan is your friend.

I hate that I love this but I doooo! The bright statement top rocks and I'm pretty sure there is a rhyme about orange and purple not going well together but it's RITA ORA in all her crazy hair glory. So whatevzzz!

I.love.this.so.much!! 
It's like a flashback to the 70's with all that lace and leather. 
Suddenly carrots are looking super tasty compared to my cupcake.. I want those legs! Mmm... carrots!
Love.

So simple, tanned legs, great hat, super cute!

Pink hair YEAH YEAH!!  
The floral is too cute for words and her bag. sunnies, shoes and bracelets really work! I could not put together a better outfit if I tried. I don't know who she is but she's my new icon.

Photo's courtesy of vogue.com and harpersbazaar.com 








No comments:

Post a Comment