Friday 14 December 2012

With the Christmas holidays coming upon us I have decided to do a pre-gorge-myself-silly health kick!

Hopefully it will get me so inspired to stay on the 'health train' I will actually avoid eating myself into a food coma this Christmas.

So in anticipation I am so so so excited to start my kick with this ahh-mazing armband that counts your calorie consumption, tells you how much sleep your getting each night, and how many calories you burn throughout the day.

The best bit is, all I have to do is wear it, log my meals into an online account, and it does all the tracking for me. Like magic!

It will tell me if I'm eating too much, not getting enough sleep or not exercising enough. It's like a life makeover.

It's called 'Body Media Fit armband' and it's been used in shows such as The Biggest Loser.

So its ta-ta to delicious sugary cocktails, tim tams and tasty thai (sob!) and hello to healthy salads and salmon!

I'll be tracking my results over the Chrissy holidays and I'll keep you updated.

Knowledge is power people!!

*I should add a disclaimer here. I won't actually be starting this 'health kick' till Monday as it's the besties bday, and aint nobody stopping me from splurging this weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment