Wednesday 12 December 2012

Adele... Oh how I heart you!

It is no secret that Adele is my girl crush! I think she is fabulous! She can sing like a maniac, swears like a trooper and can totally get away with wearing the longest fake eyelashes I've ever seen (while not looking like a cast member of Gordie Shore)

And yes.. I did once have a dream that Adele and I were best friends only to wake up and find out that, no, that was actually not the case... can you imagine what that felt like?? No, probs not, it is actually kinda creepy, but still! Not happy Jan!

This is by far her best performance to date! 

However.... DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO if you are going through a breakup.... I repeat.... DO NOT WATCH THIS VIDEO!!

Otherwise, sit back, relax, and enjoy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment